Peggy P. Edge
Peggy is a Certified Professional Coach, corporate trainer and public speaker works with individuals, sales teams, and trade associations how to be effective at business networking.
Being a Connector of People and Avid Business Networker, Peggy’s distinctive approach to the craft of business networking and lead generation is all about how to Make Connections and Seize Opportunities – Cross Networking™.
She is passionate about helping others learn how to grow their businesses without cold calling. Her ideas on developing synergy partners with vendors and competitors are unique and outstanding.
Whether you are a “rookie” or “seasoned” in business, Peggy offers down-to-earth, practical and workable guidelines to help you and your audience take your business “Over the Edge.”
In addition, Peggy is the founder and owner of Edge Packaging Systems. She is a packaging specialist with over 30 years of experience providing industrial packaging solutions to manufacturers and distributors.
She is Past President of Team Networking (www.teamnetworking.com), a B2B networking organization in the Dallas area. Under her 4-year leadership, members closed over $150 million referred business. Peggy has been awarded several honors over 18 years as a leader and member for her leadership abilities. These includes: the 2015 Jo Wagner Networking of the Year Award; the 2005 Outstanding Chapter of the Year of the Collin County chapter and the 2006 recipient the Dallas Chapter Leader of Year.
In 2016 Peggy received the President’s Award of the National Speakers Association/North Texas Chapter for her work with their tactical labs.
Peggy is a graduate of the University of North Texas with a BBA specializing in Industrial Marketing. She and her husband Wally have been married 52 years and have one son.
Making Connections and Seizing Opportunities, Peggy’s clients include:
- General Business: AAA-Texas (Life Insurance North Texas Branch), Allstate Insurance, Comfort Keepers
- Chamber of Commerce: Holistic Chamber of Commerce-Dallas, North Texas Christian Women’s Chamber, United States Christian Chamber of Commerce
- Civic and Service Organizations: American Business Women’s Association-North Dallas (ABWA), Lion’s Club, Rotary International, National Speakers Association-North Texas Chapter, Women of Visionary Influence (WOVI)
- Educational Institutions: Dallas County Community College District-Richland, DeVry University, Everest College, National Speakers Association-North Texas Chapter Academy, Plano Independent School District-Christy Elementary, Platt College-Dallas, University of North Texas, Ursuline Academy
- Government: U.S. Department of Labor-Office of the Secretary Women’s Bureau
- Manufacturing & Distribution: Cedar Creek Lumber, Collier Metal Specialties, Harris Rebar, Huttig Building Products, McKinney Lumber Company, Weyerhaeuser Corporation
- Networking Organizations: Dallas Referrals Network-Plano, Lakeside Business Group, Legacy MasterMind, Netweavers, Strategic Business Alliance-Dallas, Team Networking-Central Business District, Dallas, Frisco, High 5, North Dallas, Plano and Frisco chapters