Peggy Parker Edge
I am your “Go-To” LinkedIn Consultant–Trainer and Profile Makeover Artist, Lead Generation Specialist, Certified Coach Professional ®, Professional Speaker, Author, and Business Consultant.
I work with Sales Executives to GET THE EDGE with LinkedIn as a Marketing Tool by providing personalized coaching for individuals, sales managers, executives, and entrepreneurs to reach career goals, leverage connections to grow your business exclusively with warm referrals, resulting in generating qualified leads to book more business.
Being a Connector of People and an Avid Business Networker, my distinctive approach to the craft of business networking and lead generation is all about how to Make Connections and Seize Opportunities – Cross Networking™.
I am passionate about helping you grow your business without cold calling. My concept of synergy partner development with prospects, vendors, and competitors is unique to the marketplace.
Whether you are a “rookie” or “seasoned” in business, I offer down-to-earth, practical, and workable guidelines to help you and your audience take your business “Over the Edge.”
I am the founder and former owner of Edge Packaging Systems–an industrial packaging distribution organization as a packaging specialist with over 30 years of experience providing industrial packaging solutions to manufacturers, and distributors.
My background includes having been the President of Team Networking (www.teamnetworking.com), a B2B networking organization in the Dallas area. Under my 4-year leadership, members closed over $150 million in referred business. As a leader and member for 22 years, I have been honored for my leadership abilities several times, including the 2015 Jo Wagner Networking of the Year Award; the 2005 Outstanding Chapter of the Year of the Collin County chapter, and the 2006 recipient of the Dallas Chapter Leader of Year.
For my work with the National Speakers Association-North Texas Chapter (NSA-NT) developing tactical labs for members, I received the President’s Award in 2015 and 2019.
I am a graduate of the University of North Texas G. Brint Ryan College of Business with a BBA specializing in Industrial Marketing; a Certified Executive Coach; and, a Certified Life Coach Professional.
Making Connections and Seizing Opportunities, my clients include:
- Chamber of Commerce: Holistic Chamber of Commerce-Dallas, North Texas Christian Women’s Chamber, United States Christian Chamber of Commerce
- Civic and Service Organizations: American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) Lifting Women Up (Michigan) and North Dallas, Lion’s Club, Rotary International, National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC-FW) National Speakers Association-North Texas Chapter, Women of Visionary Influence (WOVI)
- Educational Institutions: Dallas County Community College District-Richland, DeVry University, Everest College, National Speakers Association-North Texas Chapter Academy, Plano Independent School District-Christy Elementary, Platt College-Dallas, Texas Woman’s University-Center for Women Entrepreneurs, The University of North Texas, Ursuline Academy, Vista College-Dallas
- General Business: AAA-Texas (Life Insurance North Texas Branch), Allstate Insurance, Century 21/Judge Fite Real Estate, Comfort Keepers, Core-Benefits, Gruma Corporation, Restaurant Expert Management, Inc.
- Government: U.S. Department of Labor-Office of the Secretary Women’s Bureau
- Manufacturing & Distribution: Cedar Creek Lumber, Collier Metal Specialties, Harris Rebar, Huttig Building Products, L3Harris Technologies, McKinney Lumber Company, Weyerhaeuser Corporation
- Networking Organizations: Dallas Referrals Network-Plano, Lakeside Business Group, Legacy MasterMind, Network After Work, Netweavers, Network After Work, Strategic Business Alliance-Dallas, Team Networking-Central Business District, Dallas, Frisco, High 5, North Dallas, Plano, and Frisco chapters, Team Networking 2018 Business Summit
To Book, a 15-Minute Consulting Call with Peggy, click here: calendly.com/peggy-edge/15min