Catapult your career or business with 1 to 1 coaching sessions with Peggy, Certified Executive Coach! She brings to the table 30+ years of experience as an entrepreneur and sales executive.
- Executive Coaching – Don’t have a plan of action for your business or career? Can’t seem to stay on task and get things done as you would like? Coaching is a process! It helps you identify your hidden gifts and talents, helps you focus, and get clear on ascertaining and accomplishing your personal goals and objectives.
- As your coach, I will focus on getting you started on the path you want to realize and then guide you through the process of completion.
“I recently had the pleasure and opportunity to work with Peggy in an effort to negotiate fair pay. Having never worked with a Coach or Consultant before, I was unsure what to expect. Peggy far exceeded my expectations and pushed me when I would have procrastinated and avoided what makes me feel uncomfortable. Peggy’s insistence on meeting weekly and completing “assignments”, helped keep me accountable. After several weeks of our hourly sessions, I had a newfound confidence. With her guidance and mentorship, I was able to present an impressive justification for my request that was received warmly by my superior. The value of the Coaching Peggy provides is priceless.” ~C Orns, Registered Dietitian and Diabetes Educator., Hospital.
- Career Coaching – Fed up with your current employment situation? Let Peggy help you identify your life’s passion and set a plan of action into place.
- Popular topics include:
- “How to Ask for and Negotiate Your Raise”
- Accountability coach
- Mastermind – Brain Storming
- Popular topics include:
“Peggy is a dynamic, charismatic presenter. She is well-versed on many topics – but her expertise is in networking and sales practices. She has a unique approach to her presentations – with lots of positive energy and years of sales experience. I highly recommend Peggy Edge!” D. Gann, Insurance Agency Owner.
- Sales – Lead Generation -Not meeting your sales quotas or tired of cold calling? Peggy’s proven methods of how to grow your business with warm referrals include:
- Creating a networking plan
- Crafting a killer 30-second commercial
- Identify, develop, and train synergy partners to work together to grow your business.
- Adhering to established business networking etiquette
“Peggy has been a great resource for me as a LinkedIn trainer. She has gone above and beyond to teach in a fashion that fits my learning experience as a guide as well as a sounding board. So helpful!!” ~C Christian, VP Business Development, Furniture Manufacturer.
Peggy received her coach certification from the Professional Coach Academy in 2015 and her Executive Coach Certification in 2021.
For more information about our Coaching Programs, contact us at: 214-725-7626.
To Book, a complimentary 15-Minutes Consulting call with Peggy.