- This event has passed.
Key Steps to Effective Business Networking–How to Make Connections and Seize Opportunities
May 18, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
I will be presenting at Network After Work’s site on May 18th, 1-2p.m.CST, “Key Steps to Effective Business Networking–How to Make Connections and Seize Opportunities.”
This presentation is all about pointers on how to make the most out of your business networking activities.
- A Networking Plan — You’ve Gotta Have a Plan…A Roadmap!
- 30-Second Commercial — You’ve Gotta Craft an Effective 30-Second Commercial!
- Synergy Partners — Developing and Training — You’ve Gotta Develop and Train your Synergy Partners!
- Referrals vs Leads — You’ve Gotta Know the Difference between a Referral and a Lead!
- Cardinal Rules of Networking — You’ve Gotta Know ’em and Use ’em!
Application of these 5 key steps to your networking business plan will eliminate the need to cold-call. Your business will grow accordingly. It becomes “Your EDGE Over Your Competition!”
Come join us on this virtual networking call: https://www.networkafterwork.com/
If you are not a member of Network After Work, you can receive a complimentary guest ticket at:
Submit your review