Lift Women Up – ABWA – Networking
March 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join me, virtually (Zoom Link: TBD), along with the ladies at “Lift Women Up,” Iron Mountain, MI, the local chapter of the American Business Women’s Association (ABWA) on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.
I will be the keynote speaker at their monthly chapter meeting sharing:
“LinkedIn–How to Use as a Marketing Tool”
This workshop presentation discusses how LinkedIn® can be the most powerful tool in your marketing toolbox. Li is your Personal and Company brand. When completed, your profile will detail your area of expertise and you can be seen as a thought leader in your industry.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- LI is your Personal and Company brand.
- LI is your 30-Second Commercial:
- WHO – are your ideal prospects; levels of management you target; and, industry niche, if any.
- WHAT – products/services you provide to the marketplace.
- WHY – your expertise answers your target market’s problems and issues. This is your VALUE PROPOSITION.
- How to use LI effectively:
- Have a COMPLETE (every slot) profile.
- Written in 1st person tense, and BUYER ORIENTED in your script.
- Your expertise – lay out all your areas of expertise.
- Content creation – allows you to be recognized as a thought leader and industry expert.
- It’s okay to “toot your own horn.”
- Give to Get! Endorsements and Recommendations.
For more information about Peggy’s presentation, you may reach her at: 214-725-7626 or email@example.com