- This event has passed.
Women 2 Work Conference at Richland College
April 29, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
To Register, call 214-890-3877, Continuing Education Course # 960929
Registration is $10/person – Lunch provided
Door prizes throughout the day
This workshop is designed for women 50+ who are returning to the workforce or have not been in the workforce. Topics include:
- Ready, Set, Learn – What the college has to offer in job training.
- Ready, Set, Own – Entrepreneurship/business ownership
- Ready, Set, Motivate – Keynote Speaker: Peggy Edge, Business Networking Expert, Speaker, Author
- Ready, Set, Earn – Job readiness: emotional aspects of being ready to work, interviewing skills and the process of applying for a job
- Ready, Set, Budget – Basic financial education and fraud/scam awareness
Contact Susan Holloway-Snider at 972-238-6393 or 972-238-6972 for more information.