- This event has passed.
April WomenRISE:LinkedIn: How to Use as a Marketing Tool
April 12, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Tue, Apr 12, 2022, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM (your local time)
In this workshop presentation, with Peggy Parker Edge, PEDGE Consultants, LLC, Edge Consultants, we discuss how LinkedIn® is the most powerful tool in your marketing toolbox. LinkedIn is your Personal and Company brand. When completed, your profile will detail your area of expertise, and you can be seen as a thought-leader in your industry.
Learning Objectives of this workshop will include:
* The “how-to” and importance of a COMPLETE LINKEDIN PROFILE.
* Developing your profile to be “BUYER-ORIENTED.”
* Creating your ABOUT/SUMMARY and PRIMARY WORK EXPERIENCE in 1st person tense.
* How-to be recognized as an expert in your industry and be seen as a thought-leader.
* Layout all of your expertise…it’s okay to toot your own horn!
* Give to Get! Endorsements and Recommendations.
* Growing your business through connections and content generation.