- This event has passed.
Association for Supply Chain Management – Dallas Chapter
October 6, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
I’m thrilled about the opportunity to speak at the North Texas Chapter of the Association for Supply Chain Management on October, 6th.
“The Value of Your Personal Brand – Using LinkedIn to Unlock its Effectiveness”
What do your Personal Brand and LinkedIn have in common? We will explore the features of LinkedIn to create and develop your brand to lay out the groundwork for your career development within your company and industry.
A Personal Brand is the means to communicate and present your value to your company, colleagues, and respective industry.
- Establish what you are known for
- How do others perceive you within your organization and those within your particular industry?
- Using LinkedIn as the powerful tool that it is, we will examine ways to document your experience and area of specialization such as:
- Detailing your work experience
- Creating industry-specific content, curating other people’s content, and engaging with other industry gurus.
- Identifying your skill-sets, endorsing others, and being endorsed for your knowledge
- Educational background
- Recommendations – Give to Get!
- Accomplishments – Additional education coursework (both taken and given), Publications, Volunteer/Civic work, and Projects
- Once finished developing your LI profile, you can also convert this into a Resume with one button.
Did you know that your Personal Brand is Your EDGE Over Your Competition and can position you instantly for career opportunities?
- Regardless of where you are in your career, you want to be seen and acknowledged as “THE EXPERT” in your field.
Peggy Parker Edge (c) 2022